2014 Featured products gallery
Harrogate Speciality Food Show combines first-time and long-standing exhibitors meaning that as a visitor you get to meet producers and taste products that will have never been seen before at a trade show. We are often the first step from the farmers’ market circuit and therefore it’s your chance to seek out trends in food and drink that will make your shop, restaurant, café or pub a more interesting place to visit.
Watch our 2014 video
Who should attend?
- Farm shops
- Food halls
- Garden Centres
- Pubs & restaurants
- Cafes & coffee shops
- High-end grocers
- Heritage & gift shops
Why should I attend?
- Great Taste judging: Come and watch our judges at work
- Deliciouslyorkshire’s Meet the Buyer event introducing 25 new local producers to the Show
- Cracking Christmas seminar – the popular one-day workshop which focuses on the most important time of year for any retailer £45 plus VAT. Find out more
- Source new specialities to refresh your range
- Taste rival brands and compare prices
- Meet producers face to face and learn more about the products you stock
- Benefit from exclusive show offers
- Gain expert business advice and support from the Guild of Fine Food
- Take part in seminars and tutored tastings in the FineFoodLive! theatre
- Feed the Dragon watch food & drink entrepreneurs pitch to big-name food buyers in our live sessions
Because the Guild of Fine Food organise the show you can be certain as an exhibitor that you will get quality visitors. Genuine retailers or food-service operators looking to source speciality fine food and drink. Through the readership of our monthly magazine Fine Food Digest, the trade association and through our three training programmes we get to hear of new buyers before anyone else and having been in the trade for over 30 years we know the fine food business, ensuring you’ll see over 1000 buyers over the two days.
Make the most of the show
- Editors’ Choice – each year Fine Food Digest editor Mick Whitworth selects his show-stoppers
- Great Taste winners – we highlight award-winning producers to help buyers identify your food
- Goodie bags – a chance to get your food and drink in front of every visitor by supplying samples to our high-quality jute bags supplied by wbc [link]
- Show offers – we promote genuinely exclusive discounts via our pre-registration communication
For more information about making the most of being an exhibitor contact Sally Coley